Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Mr. Grubman was the Attorney I used to REPRESENT ME in a Stock Broker FRAUD Case.  There was a MEDIATION that he REPRESENTED ME.


 He writes a letter to the Mediator for the Stock Broker Mediation case. Yet during the MEDIATION HE DID NOT SHOW 1 PIECE OF EVIDENCE TO BACK UP HIS LETTER HE WROTE TO THE MEDIATOR. THEN HE HAD THE NERVE TO SEND A LETTER TO THE FLORIDA BAR LYING ABOUT THE MEDIATION AND HAD THE 2 OPPOSING ATTORNEYS AND MY EX-STOCK BROKER SIGN AFFIDAVITS I LIED ABOUT THE MEDIATION. THEY perjured THEMSELVES WITH FALSE AFFIDAVITS! HOW STUPID CAN ATTORNEYS BE!


SO GLAD I GOT EVIDENCE TO BACK MY CLAIM.......NO EVIDENCE AT MEDIATION......FRAUD AND PERJURY AGAIN.....


THEN GUESS WHAT THE FLORIDA BAR SIDED WITH HIM.....FRAUD!


1 comment:

  1. Investment loss lawyer I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete